Login to your SGCMS
Smart Grid Content Management System
An important building block for the future of smart grids is the management of distributed systems within the power supply. The Smart Grid Content Management System is an online platform which offers a number of intelligent management functions - which can be used from any place. There is a need to have communication interfaces to the Internet for such decentralized systems as power quality measurement systems, automated substations, photovoltaic systems, wind power plants, combined heat and power (CHP), electric energy storage, electric cars, etc. A browser-based application will provide the necessary administration and management functions for such systems.
Online Administration and Management for Smart Grids
- Overall view of grid connected systems (online or offline)
- Individual system overview, status information, owner and location information, etc.
- Parameterization of the deployed communications technology
- Visualization and easy access of all managed systems on a digital map
- Management capabilities of individual systems, in example easy adding new systems, etc.
- Monitoring functions such as reports, warnings, alarms, chronological events lists, etc.
- Visualization of available online data using real-time chart (different representations)
- Automatic schedule of applications (Apps), for example like power quality report generating or calculation of optimized set points.
- Online data archive (ex. 24 hours, weekly, monthly, yearly archive)